We are looking forward to seeing you back out on the course again soon. When we open for play as decided by our state officials, we will have an all new touch-free experience to ensure the safety of our golfers and staff, including new procedures to limit contact and minimize touch points throughout the course.
We hope you all are staying safe and healthy during this time, and we will keep you updated on when we are able to re-open again soon. We appreciate your continued support and understanding.
Your Friends at River Oaks Golf Course and Event Center
Updated Course Procedures
- The golf shop and clubhouse will not be open.
- We will only be taking phone or online reservations for golf with prepayment.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines. Do not congregate in the parking lot.
- Please proceed to the starter tent 5 minutes before your tee time. Water, soda, and beer will be available for purchase at the starter tent.
- Carts will be sanitized after each use. If you have prepaid for a cart, please take one cart per person. Members of the same household can share one cart.
- Credit card only transactions will be allowed – we will not process cash transactions.
- Please do not remove the pins from the holes. We will have it set up so that you will not need to reach into the hole to get your ball.
- Water coolers, bunker rakes, benches, ball washers, or trash cans will be removed from the course. We will have a trash can at the end of your round to properly dispose of your trash.
- If you used a cart, after you are done golfing park the cart in the designated dirty cart area. Please remove all of your personal items and all of your garbage and dispose of your garbage in the trash dumpster located near the cart return.
- Do not linger in the parking lot. Golfing is a privilege right now and we don’t want to lose that by having groups of people in the parking lot.
- Please pay at the starter tent.
- The charge will be $10 per hour per person for as many balls as you would like to hit. Payment can be made via credit card at the starter tent.
- Golf ball pyramids will be set up for golfers to use.
- Range balls will be disinfected after use.
- We will use aiming sticks instead of holes on the practice green.
- Limit of 10 people on the practice green at one time.
We appreciate your support and flexibility during this unique time. We look forward to seeing you soon!